Who said Valentine’s Day was only for couples?
I’ve always had positive thoughts about Valentine’s Day because I feel like the day is about LOVE.
Don’t get me wrong, celebrating Valentines Day with a significant other is great! You know what else is great? Celebrating the love you have for yourself. You can’t love someone else without loving yourself first.
Everything and anything you do begins and ends with you so don’t throw a pity party because you’ll be alone. Whether you just got out of a relationship, or if you’ve just never had a serious relationship that carried over to Feb.14, challenge your mind to think and see the positive and enjoy your day!
Here are 9 Valentine’s Day things you can do to celebrate being single:
1) Go see 50 Shades Freed ( My Valentine’s Day ritual)
2) Grab a couple of girlfriends and go wine-tasting!
3) Anti-Valentines Day? Watch scary movies with your friends!
4) Have a girls night dinner with favorite foods, sweety treats, and wine!
5) Make Valentine Day inspired shots for you and your friends and come up with a game
6)Plan a trip ( solo or with friends)
7) Have a game night!
8) Get your glam done for Valentines Day even if it’s just for selfies
9) Order a heart-shaped pizza from your fav. pizzeria
Glam Inspo -Dusty Rose + Product breakdown