"When you don’t know if your brow girl is a surgeon, a witch, a wizard, or the next coming of Christ." -Draya Michele
Raise your hand if you’ve ever been personally victimized by your brow lady.
If you’re raising your hand like me, then you know having a bad wax job on your brows is more devastating than not having brows freshly waxed at all.
I was on the hunt for someone who could wax and shape my brows along its natural arch without changing the shape of my face.
Where did I look for this perfect brow lady you ask? Well, on Instagram of course!
And I know what you’re thinking, “That’s not where you find a good eyebrow lady.”
Although I was skeptical at first about finding someone on Instagram, surprisingly it delivered. I found the perfect brow lady. Her name is Kelley Baker. The only thing is she’s located in Los Angeles, Ca. I live in Louisville, Ky. What to do?
Catch a flight! I had to make this trip memorable because I’m traveling all the way from Kentucky to La just to get my eyebrows done. So I scheduled an appointment.
My eyebrow game was forever changed!
Best investment I could’ve made for my brows.
Here’s 9 things you need to know about your soon to be born again brows:
- Kelley Baker is a Brow God and owner of the owner of Kelley Baker Brows
- Your brow confidence is about to shoot through the roof
- Kelley Baker is also a celebrity makeup artist
- Kelley’s favorite brow products are her own
- Kelley doesn’t use any other brow products on her clients but her own
- Kelley’s biggest lesson that took her the longest to learn? Trust her instincts
with who she hires and who she has in her circle
- 16 lives are transformed daily by Kelley
- Yes, You have to be a licensed esthetician to touch anyone’s face in a salon
- If she could do anyone’s brows in Hollywood that she hasn’t done already
Beyonce and Ruby Rose
Kelley Baker is the ‘go-to’ for celebrities such as: Zendaya Coleman, Draya Michele, Shay Mitchell, Solange Knowles, and Lisa Vanderpump
Whose Brows are you loving?